Brand & Content Manager
The Brand & Content Manager is responsible for the overall editorial vision and execution of the content of Nimbyx and its brands. This includes managing a team of writers, developing and executing editorial strategies, and ensuring that the company publishes compelling, engaging, and brand-compliant narratives across multiple channels.
- Develops, proposes, and executes the editorial vision of Nimbyx and its brands through brand storytelling and engaging written content
- Lead, manage, and inspire a team of brand storytellers and writers
- Collaborate with internal resources and ensure the cohesiveness between creative output and business objectives
- Oversee the end-to-end creative writing process, including reviewing work in progress, monitoring delivery times, making decisions, and ensuring that creative outputs address client needs
- Develop brand book, maintain brand consistency, and uphold high-quality standards for written content across all channels
- Develop adaptive operating manuals for publishing creative content on various channels, including but not limited to best media practices, response guidelines, service-level agreements, and other cadences that aid efficiency and effectivity
- Develop and maintain operational SLAs
- Apply competitive benchmarking for go-to-market plans and executions
- At least 7 years’ worth of experience in an editorial leader role for a B2B and/or B2C brand is required
- Knowledge of various digital marketing channels and assets is required
- Excellent brand storytelling and editing skills is required
- Strong attention to detail is required
- Strong portfolio showcasing creative campaigns for various brands is required
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong relationship management and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Passion for marketing and creativity
- A bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, or similar is preferred
- Experience with managing digital campaigns for offshore or BPO brands is a plus
How We Work: Flexibility & Collaboration at Nimbyx:
- Work Setup: Hybrid (2-3 days onsite) | We love the flexibility, and we’re open to exploring exciting arrangements that align with your preferences. Let us know your ideal setup, and we’ll work together to find the best fit.
- Office Location: Embrace the vibrant atmosphere of One World Place, at 32nd St., in BGC, Taguig City.
- Shift Schedule: workday begins at 5 am, to ensure seamless collaboration with our Vancouver team. Night shift is also an option if it suits you better.
- Employment Type: Full-time Permanent | We’re open to exploring options to find the ideal arrangement.
- Salary Details: We’re dedicated to bringing in top-tier talent, which is why we’re not setting a specific salary. Our focus is on finding the best fit without any constraints. Your worth is of utmost importance, and we’re committed to recognizing your value. Let’s discuss the incredible compensation package that awaits you! 😊
- Our offer also includes the following: HMO coverage for you and your dependents, medical reimbursement, non-taxable allowance, generous paid time off, and comprehensive life insurance coverage. Your well-being and success are at the heart of our package.