The Creative Director will be responsible for the overall creative vision of Nimbyx and its brands, working with a team of brand storytellers, writers, graphic artists, multimedia designers, and other creative marketing teammates to develop and execute creative concepts for all marketing channels. He or she must have a strong portfolio of work, a deep understanding of the latest trends in design and marketing, and the ability to lead and inspire a team of talented creatives.
- Develops, proposes, and executes the creative vision of Nimbyx and its brands, including defining brand identities, collaborating on creative briefs, and facilitating brainstorming sessions for fresh ideas
- Lead, manage, and inspire a team of brand storytellers, writers, graphic artists, and multimedia designers
- Collaborate with internal resources and ensure the cohesiveness between creative output and business objectives
- Oversee the end-to-end creative process, including reviewing work in progress, monitoring delivery times, making decisions, and ensuring that creative outputs address client needs
- Develop brand book, maintain brand consistency, and uphold high-quality graphic standards across all channels
- Develop adaptive operating manuals for publishing creative content on various channels, including but not limited to best media practices, response guidelines, service-level agreements, and other cadences that aid efficiency and effectivity
- Develop and maintain operational SLAs
- Apply competitive benchmarking for go-to-market plans and executions
- At least 7 years’ worth of experience in a creative leader role for a B2B and/or B2C brand is required
- Knowledge of various digital marketing channels and assets is required
- Excellent art, typography, brand storytelling, and design direction experience is required
- Experience with graphics and multimedia software such as Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere etc. is required
- Strong attention to detail is required
- Strong portfolio showcasing creative campaigns for various brands is required
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong relationship management and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Passion for marketing and creativity
- A bachelor’s degree in fine arts, communications, or similar is preferred
- Experience with managing digital campaigns for offshore or BPO brands is a plus
How We Work: Flexibility & Collaboration at Nimbyx!
Work Setup: Hybrid (2-3 days onsite) | We love the flexibility, and we’re open to exploring exciting arrangements that align with your preferences. Let us know your ideal setup, and we’ll work together to find the best fit.
Office Location: Embrace the vibrant atmosphere of One World Place, at 32nd St., in BGC, Taguig City.
Shift Schedule: workday begins at 5am, to ensure seamless collaboration with our Vancouver team. Night shift is also an option if it suits you better.
Employment Type: Full-time Permanent | We’re open to exploring options to find the ideal arrangement.
Salary Details: We’re dedicated to bringing in top-tier talent, which is why we’re not setting a specific salary. Our focus is on finding the best fit without any constraints. Your worth is of utmost importance, and we’re committed to recognizing your value. Let’s discuss the incredible compensation package that awaits you! 😊
Our offer also includes the following: HMO coverage for you and your dependents, medical reimbursement, non-taxable allowance, generous paid time off (with 12 days convertible to cash the following year), and comprehensive life insurance coverage.
Your well-being and success are at the heart of our package.
What are you waiting for? Join our team of innovators who love pushing boundaries and apply now!