As the Customer Support Specialist, you will focus on building strong long-lasting relationships by understanding our customers’ needs and providing innovative solutions to help them grow their business.
As part of a growing team, you will provide ongoing account management and technical support, with a positive can-do attitude. You will be the main point of contact for your portfolio of customers, and you will know your client’s business inside out. This position requires a driven and tech-savvy professional with great listening skills, a collaborative work ethic, exceptional problem-solving skills, and a willingness to roll your sleeves up to get the job done.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing world-class customer service in every touchpoint with our clients (phone, email, and live chat)
- Focus on ensuring clients get the most out of our products and services by conducting training via webinars as well as occasional onsite training
- Handle complex technical questions in a timely/professional manner
- Relay customer feedback on new products and services to business owners
- Report bugs/issues to software developers
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Effectively identify the needs of existing customers and develop opportunities to cross-sell and up-sell within the digital ecosystem
- Previous customer success/customer service experience, preferably within a B2B SaaS model
- Experience in the dental field is preferred, but not mandatory
- Good communicator: asking the right questions and listening also to what is not being said
- Great analytical abilities and attention to detail, but keeping the big picture in mind
- Able to explain technical components in simple language
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get into the details of the business, manage customer accounts, and drive the business to hit our KPIs
- Teamwork mentality and willingness to assist wherever needed.
- Language skills: native or fluent speaker in German and English.
Benefits and package:
- Competitive wages and salaries, offering language premium to German speaking candidates
• Comprehensive health insurance and other benefits
• Safe and comfortable work environment
• WFH work set-up after 4–6-week training at the office
• Opportunities for professional development and growth
• Recognition and rewards for hard work and dedication