The Graphic Artist is responsible for creating and executing visual concepts that communicate ideas and messages. This includes designing logos, illustrations, layouts, and other visual elements for a variety of digital marketing channels.
- Ideates and executes the creative vision of Nimbyx and its brands through visually-compelling artwork that addresses client needs
- Collaborate with internal resources and ensure the cohesiveness between creative output and business objectives
- Follows the end-to-end creative process, led by creative directors and leaders, including revising work, complying with delivery times, and ensuring that creative outputs address client needs
- Follow operational SLAs
- Apply competitive benchmarking for go-to-market plans and executions
- At least 3 years’ worth of experience as a graphic artist for a B2B and/or B2C brand is required
- Knowledge of various digital marketing channels and assets is required
- Experience with graphics and multimedia software such as Photoshop, InDesign etc. is required
- Strong attention to detail is required
- A strong portfolio showcasing creative campaigns for various brands is required
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong relationship management and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Passion for marketing and creativity
- A bachelor’s degree in fine arts, communications, or similar is preferred
- Experience with managing digital campaigns for offshore or BPO brands is a plus
How We Work: Flexibility & Collaboration at Nimbyx!
Work Setup: Hybrid (2-3 days onsite) | We love the flexibility, and we’re open to exploring exciting arrangements that align with your preferences. Let us know your ideal setup, and we’ll work together to find the best fit.
Office Location: Embrace the vibrant atmosphere of One World Place, at 32nd St., in BGC, Taguig City.
Shift Schedule: workday begins at 5am, to ensure seamless collaboration with our Vancouver team. Night shift is also an option if it suits you better.
Employment Type: Full-time Permanent | We’re open to exploring options to find the ideal arrangement.
Salary Details: We’re dedicated to bringing in top-tier talent, which is why we’re not setting a specific salary. Our focus is on finding the best fit without any constraints. Your worth is of utmost importance, and we’re committed to recognizing your value. Let’s discuss the incredible compensation package that awaits you! 😊
Our offer also includes the following: HMO coverage for you and your dependents, medical reimbursement, non-taxable allowance, generous paid time off (with 12 days convertible to cash the following year), and comprehensive life insurance coverage.
Your well-being and success are at the heart of our package.