At Nimbyx, we are united by our vision to change the way the world views Filipinos.
Nimbyx is a global technology company at the forefront of revolutionizing healthcare. From AI and RPA to digital scanning, 3D printing and digital training, we’re using the latest tech to make healthcare more efficient, effective, and accessible for all.
Nimbyx empowers disruptive technology companies to grow exponentially by providing capital, personnel, and expertise
– supplying the means to transform daring ideas into remarkable businesses.
A career at Nimbyx presents the opportunity to join a team with a unique combination of diverse expertise, top talent, and strong management, who all set a powerful foundation for sustainable growth and a brighter future.
The Head of IT – Operations Support is a key member of the Nimbyx Technology group and is responsible for managing a group of HelpDesk Team, Systems Administrators and Security Engineers.
This person will work hand in hand with the CTO to setup effective and efficient processes, protocols and policies for the large-scale environment management and support of Nimbyx’ technology ecosystems. This role will drive the culture of continuous improvement and excellent end-user experience that will allow us to rapidly iterate and scale.
This person will work with other technical leaders in the Nimbyx Technology group to establish our application support capabilities to ensure service availability at 99.99%.
Accountabilities and responsibilities:
- Manage a team of Helpdesk Support, Systems Administrators and Security Engineers
- Establish and track KPIs and Metrics for the IT Operations Support team
- Establish processes and standards to manage web domains, Office 365 and Azure Active Directory
- Plan and implement security protocols to ensure security of data and information
- Create/document IT policies and procedures
- Work with the team to design tools and smart alerts to proactively anticipate failures/issues
- Lead the team in identifying root cause and in fixing issues
- Able to have flexible work schedule and at times work outside of the normal business hours to accommodate effective communications with stakeholders in the global organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related disciplines
- Strong understanding of security protocols, network management and domain management.
- Advanced analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills
- Ability to work as part of a team in a dynamic, collaborative environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.