Position: Manager – Outbound Sales
Reporting to: Head of Operations
Are you an articulate, data driven, self-motivated sales professional with proven leadership experience creating and growing outbound sales teams? Are you confident that you have something that sets you apart from the crowd?
We are looking to hire the pioneer sales leader to support the growth of our Philippines based sales teams. This position will be responsible for creating and managing outbound sales teams for both internal (mining existing client base of our Evident subsidiary) and multiple new external Nimbyx BPO clients. This includes hiring and managing sales teams, developing and implementing sales strategies, analyzing sales data, and driving overall sales performance.
- Hire, manage and lead a team of outbound sales professionals to achieve sales targets
- Develop and implement sales strategies to achieve business goals and objectives
- Provide regular performance feedback, coaching and support to the sales team
- Analyze sales data and provide recommendations to improve sales performance
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to optimize sales processes and drive efficiency
- Identify opportunities for new business development and growth
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external clients
- Manage and maintain CRM systems and sales reports
- Prepare and present sales reports to senior management
- 5+ years of leadership experience in outbound sales operations supporting multiple programs
- Demonstrated success in driving top line sales
- Strong leadership skills and experience managing teams of sales professionals
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to analyze sales data
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in CRM systems and sales reporting tools. Prior working experience with Hubspot, Zendesk and Power BI considered an asset.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- NOTE: this is a Monday-Friday Night Shift position based out of our BGC Head office. Hybrid set-up is available after regularization.
If you are a results-driven sales operations professional with a passion for driving growth and delivering exceptional customer experiences, we encourage you to apply. We offer a competitive salary and commission structure, comprehensive benefits, and opportunities for career growth and development.