We are looking to hire our first batch of pioneer sales specialists to work with a new Canadian based Nimbyx partner company account. As an Outbound Sales Representative you will work with a large quantity of leads from potential clients across the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, United Arab Emirates and New Zealand to skillfully explain Internet Image Management services to potential clients, understand their goals and provide solutions.
- Place calls, leave voicemail messages and send text messages to potential clients.
- Build a personable relationship with clients to gain a true understanding of what they want, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process.
- Track information in the CRM platform
- Work with Senior Sales Representatives to close sales
- Exceptional communication skills and English language proficiency
- 1-3 years of outbound sales experience
- Demonstrated understanding of Search Engine Optimization and current internet trends
- Ability to multitask and prioritize multiple deadlines
- Proven account management experience is a must.
- A positive and polite phone presence when communicating with clients.
NOTE: this is a Monday-Friday Night Shift position. Training will occur out of our BGC Head office. Full-time WFH is possible after training, contingent on proven home internet connectivity and demonstrated personal reliability.
If you are a results-driven sales professional with a positive attitude, a passion for helping others and a commitment to driving sales results, we encourage you to apply. We offer a competitive salary and commission structure, comprehensive benefits, and opportunities for career growth and development.