- Location: 31st Floor, One World Place, 9th Ave, Taguig, NCR
- Work set-up: Hybrid, 3x per week
- Schedule: Day shift, 8 AM – 5 PM (MON-FRI)
- Job type: Full-time
About the role:
The successful Recruitment Lead for Technology is an individual contributor role that will have the exciting opportunity to drive growth in our Technology team. You will be at the forefront of identifying, attracting, and engaging exceptional talent across all levels, from entry to senior leadership, and be the Project Manager to manage recruitment resources and guide recruitment manpower to ensure all Technology vacancies get filled at the soonest possible time.
If you are passionate about making a meaningful impact, thrive in a dynamic environment, and possess the skills to connect with outstanding individuals, we invite you to embark on this exciting journey with us! Join our team and contribute to our ongoing success in building exceptional teams for the future.
What you will get:
- This is an opportunity to be on a People Management track
- You can propose, lead, or participate in ad-hoc projects that will be essential in upskilling / upgrading the recruitment tower
- You will learn how to grow a world-class team and that is changing the way the world views Filipinos!
What you will do:
- You will be a Business Partner to the Chief Technology Officer and understand the “big picture” of all technology vacancies to identify what future talents are needed to build a strong technology team who are technically skilled, will thrive in our company culture and have the potential long-term success
- You will identify, attract, engage, and build a network of top technical talent through various sourcing channels, including job boards, social media, professional networks, referrals, and digital marketing
- As Business Partner you are a problem-solver. You will be accountable to communicate challenges on current and future vacancies by providing candidate market insights and industry trends, as well as provide solutions that may help fill current and future vacancies.
- You will have a forward-thinking approach to fill future vacancies by engaging with key stakeholders, identify potential backfills, and being up-to-date with any iterations in the technology business.
- As Business Partner, you will also act as an Employee Brand Ambassador for the company and proactively meet and attract excellent talent that will be great additions for the technology team.
- You will understand candidates’ career aspirations, motivations, and goals, and articulate how the opportunities available within our organization align with their desired outcomes, highlighting key benefits and growth prospects
- Collaborate with the Digital Marketing Team and Content Creators to continuously promote the company and its technology opportunities
- Train and guide a team of recruitment generalists who will act as support in filling all technology vacancies
- Effectively communicate and negotiate offers with senior-level candidates, ensuring a positive candidate experience and successful hires
What you need to have:
- Proven track record in Technical recruitment from entry to director-level positions
- Robust knowledge in various technology domains from software and applications development, data analytics, infrastructure, machine learning, and other emerging technologies
- Previous experience as a business partner to senior leadership with a solutions-driven mindset through data collection and interpretation
- Can work in an agile environment
- Experience in guiding and training recruitment generalists
- Strong knowledge and understanding of leadership competencies
- Demonstrated ability to confidently communicate and build relationships with senior-level executives and key stakeholders
- Exceptional influencing and negotiation skills, with the ability to navigate complex and challenging recruitment scenarios
- Expertise in different sourcing strategies, including direct sourcing, networking, referrals, and utilizing professional networks
- Experience in headhunting is an advantage
Join our team of innovators who love pushing boundaries and thinking outside the box at Nimbyx!
We foster a supportive and collaborative environment where your ideas are valued, and creativity is encouraged. If you’re passionate about making a difference and want to be part of an exciting and forward-thinking organization, we want to hear from you! Get ready for an incredible journey of growth and endless possibilities at Nimbyx.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes health and life insurance, medical reimbursement for non-HMO covered expenses, de minimis benefits, a performance bonus, and generous paid time off that can even be converted into cash.
🌱🔍 Drive growth in our Technology team as Recruitment Lead! Connect with exceptional talent, fill vacancies promptly. Join us and make a meaningful impact on our exceptional teams.
#RecruitmentLead #TechTalent #DynamicEnvironment