Senior Account Manager
The Senior Account Manager is responsible for managing the relationships between our agency and our client brands, as well as mentoring and developing junior account managers. Acting as a strategic bridge between stakeholders and internal digital marketing resources, the Senior Account Manager oversees everything from developing and executing marketing campaigns to providing support and sound marketing advice to both clients and executing teams.
- Develops and ensures the end-to-end execution of go-to-market strategies of assigned stakeholders, in collaboration with them and their product marketing experts
- Build relationships with clients
- Efficiently and empathically manage a portfolio of client accounts
- Clearly communicate and manage both stakeholder and resource expectations to achieve go-to-market goals
- Collaborate with internal resources and ensure the timely delivery of marketing output
- Analyze post-campaign reports and quickly adopt improvements using data-driven insights
- Manage client budgets
- Manage and coach a team of Account Managers
- Represent or facilitate calls between clients and the internal marketing team
- At least 7 years’ worth of strategic marketing, channel management, and go-to-market experience
- Knowledge of various digital marketing channels and assets is required
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong relationship management and communication skills
- Strong people management and mentoring skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Passion for marketing and creativity
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or similar is preferred
- Previous marketing agency account management experience preferred
- Experience with managing offshore or BPO accounts is a plus
How We Work: Flexibility & Collaboration at Nimbyx!
Work Setup: Hybrid (2-3 days onsite) | We love the flexibility, and we’re open to exploring exciting arrangements that align with your preferences. Let us know your ideal setup, and we’ll work together to find the best fit.
Office Location: Embrace the vibrant atmosphere of One World Place, at 32nd St., in BGC, Taguig City.
Shift Schedule: workday begins at 5am, to ensure seamless collaboration with our Vancouver team. Night shift is also an option if it suits you better.
Employment Type: Full-time Permanent | We’re open to exploring options to find the ideal arrangement.
Salary Details: We’re dedicated to bringing in top-tier talent, which is why we’re not setting a specific salary. Our focus is on finding the best fit without any constraints. Your worth is of utmost importance, and we’re committed to recognizing your value. Let’s discuss the incredible compensation package that awaits you! 😊
Our offer also includes the following: HMO coverage for you and your dependents, medical reimbursement, non-taxable allowance, generous paid time off (with 12 days convertible to cash the following year), and comprehensive life insurance coverage.
Your well-being and success are at the heart of our package.
Why wait? Be a part of our team of boundary-pushers and innovators. Take the leap and apply now! 🚀