Senior Google Analytics Specialist
The Senior Google Analytics Specialist will be responsible for leveraging your expertise in Google Analytics to drive data-driven insights and optimize our digital marketing efforts for various brands under Nimbyx capital. You will play a critical role in helping our organization make informed decisions, improve user experiences, and achieve our online business objectives.
- Google Analytics Expertise: Utilize your deep knowledge of Google Analytics to implement, configure, and maintain advanced tracking and reporting solutions. GA4 expertise is a must.
- Campaign Management: Collaborate with campaign managers to ensure attributability and trackability of all ads from various sources, including but not limited to UTM naming convention management, event management, pixel management and the like.
- Data Analysis: Analyze web traffic data, user behavior, and conversion funnels to provide actionable insights and recommendations for improving website performance and marketing campaigns.
- Goal Setting and KPIs: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and track key performance indicators (KPIs) aligned with business goals and objectives.
- A/B Testing: Design and execute A/B and multivariate tests to optimize website elements, landing pages, and marketing campaigns for improved conversion rates.
- Reporting, Visualization, Dashboard Management: Create custom reports and dashboards in Google Analytics and other tools to provide stakeholders with real-time, actionable data, including consumer paths and journeys from various user sources
- Audience Segmentation: Develop and implement audience segmentation strategies to target specific customer segments with personalized marketing campaigns.
- Tag Management: Set up, manage, and optimize Google Tag Manager and other tracking tools to ensure accurate data collection and tracking on all web assets
- Data Quality Assurance: Regularly audit and validate data accuracy, troubleshoot tracking issues, and ensure data integrity.
- Competitor Analysis: Monitor and analyze competitor websites and digital marketing strategies to identify opportunities for improvement and stay ahead in the industry.
- Continuous Learning: Stay up-to-date with industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies in web analytics and digital marketing.
- Must have at least 5 years’ worth of Google Analytics and Digital Marketing Analytics experience for B2B and B2C brands/clients.
- Experience with Google Analytics (UA + GA4) is required.
- Must be proficient in paid advertising platforms, and performance marketing.
- Google Certification is a plus
- Knowledge of various digital marketing channels and assets, as well as various ad types and online consumer journey mapping is required.
- Experience with implementing landing pages supporting various online ad types is required
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, as well as excellent communication skills and reporting skills.
- Detail-oriented with a passion for data accuracy and quality
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Passion for marketing and creativity
- Experience with managing complex digital campaigns for other brands is a plus.
Shape the HEALTHCARE TECH space @ Nimbyx!
Fuel growth with data mastery! Join as Senior Google Analytics Specialist and drive insights that transform the digital landscape of the healthcare tech industry here at Nimbyx!📈 #AnalyticsExpert”
Working @ Nimbyx
Our mission is to innovate for a healthier world by nurturing and empowering the next generation of innovators. By providing capital, personnel, and expertise, we enable disruptive tech companies to grow exponentially and transform daring ideas into remarkable businesses – from software development to digital marketing and beyond.
Career @ Nimbyx
At Nimbyx, you will join an exciting, forward-thinking team where your ideas are valued and creativity is encouraged. You will work on challenging and rewarding projects, surrounded by like-minded, talented, and passionate people. You will embark on a journey of growth and endless possibilities, and collaborate with top talent of diverse expertise and world-class leaders who all set a powerful foundation for sustainable growth and a brighter, healthier future.
If you are passionate about making a difference, then we invite you to #BeSomethingMore here @ Nimbyx!
Flexibility & Collaboration @ Nimbyx!
Work Setup: Our long-term vision is to foster a strong company culture and align every member with the company’s mission and vision. In line with this, we plan to bring all employees back to our BGC office (near Uptown, Kidzania, and Home Depot), to strengthen cohesive team discussions, enhance understanding of shared business context, and elevate the team’s potential for success. Let us know if you’re ready to be a part of this exciting journey!
We’re also open to hearing your ideal setup, and happy to discuss the best fit for you too!
Office Location: One World Place, at 32nd St., in BGC, Taguig City.
Shift Schedule: 5am to 2pm.
Employment Type: Full-time Permanent
Salary Details: Our focus is on finding the best fit without any constraints. Your worth is of utmost importance, and we’re committed to recognizing your value. Let’s discuss the incredible compensation package that awaits you!
Offer package: includes health and life insurance, medical reimbursement for non-HMO covered expenses, de minimis benefits, a performance bonus, generous paid time off that can even be converted into cash, and a flexible work setup. Your well-being and success are at the heart of our package.