Senior UI / UX Designer
As a Senior UI/UX Designer at Nimbyx, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the user experience and interface of our portfolio companies, with a strong emphasis on perfecting user experience and user journey. Working closely with organizational leaders, you will establish design standards and craft world-class UI/UX for our products, ensuring seamless interactions and journeys for our users.
This role requires an experienced UX Designer who is ready to hit the ground running and take our user experience design to the next level. This role is ideal for a self-driven individual with a strong background in UX design. We expect you to join our team and immediately contribute as a senior member, bringing your design expertise to enhance our projects and create exceptional user experiences. You should excel in crafting UX designs from scratch, no matter the circumstances, to deliver innovative and user-centric solutions.
- Develop standards for visualizing and organizing information by studying the content of each product/service, analyzing the target audience, conducting user research activities (focus groups, interviews, surveys), preparing storyboards, and applying principles of human-computer interaction, comprehension, learning, and aesthetics.
- Enhance the organization’s reputation by overseeing all UI aspects of the different software products, ensuring they are on-brand, cohesive, and relevant, thus contributing to an optimal user journey.
- Potentially build and train a UI/UX team capable of translating business solutions into wireframes, high-fidelity mock-ups, detailed UI and visual designs for web and mobile applications, always focusing on delivering exceptional User Experience.
- Analyze user interface problems and propose on-brand design solutions to improve the overall user experience and streamline the User Journey.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to define business and feature requirements, aligning efforts towards enhancing the User Experience.
- Monitor and measure site performance, leveraging data to make recommendations and improve performance, ensuring a seamless User Journey.
- Identify underperforming areas of websites/e-commerce platforms and present plans for improvement, aiming to enhance User Experience.
- Lead A/B testing experiments for conversion rate optimization, contributing to the refinement of the user journey.
- Ensure consistency, accuracy, and on-brand presentation of product data across all sites, contributing to an unblemished user experience.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in UI/UX design, with a strong background in perfecting user experience and user journey.
- Demonstrated understanding of agile values and principles.
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a dynamic environment.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to work independently, adapt to change, and solve various challenges.
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving aptitude.
- Deep passion for delivering first-class customer experiences, innovation, and high-end products and services.
- Strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques, with a particular focus on refining user experience and user journey.
Shape world-class UI/UX at Nimbyx! 🎨✨
Develop standards, enhance reputation, and collaborate cross-functionally.
Drive user experience excellence, monitor site performance, and optimize conversion rates.
Join our team of design innovators and make an impact in the world of Healthcare tech today!
#UIDesign #UXDesign #UserExperience
Working @ Nimbyx
Our mission is to innovate for a healthier world by nurturing and empowering the next generation of innovators. By providing capital, personnel, and expertise, we enable disruptive tech companies to grow exponentially and transform daring ideas into remarkable businesses – from software development to digital marketing and beyond.
Career @ Nimbyx
At Nimbyx, you will join an exciting, forward-thinking team where your ideas are valued and creativity is encouraged. You will work on challenging and rewarding projects, surrounded by like-minded, talented, and passionate people. You will embark on a journey of growth and endless possibilities, and collaborate with top talent of diverse expertise and world-class leaders who all set a powerful foundation for sustainable growth and a brighter, healthier future.
If you are passionate about making a difference, then we invite you to #BeSomethingMore at Nimbyx!
Flexibility & Collaboration @ Nimbyx!
Work Setup: Hybrid (2-3 days a week onsite) • We love the flexibility, and we’re open to exploring exciting arrangements that align with your preferences. Let us know your ideal setup, and we’ll work together to find the best fit.
Office Location: One World Place, BGC, Taguig City.
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday • Day shift.
Employment Type: Full-time Permanent
Salary Details: We’re dedicated to bringing in top-tier talent, which is why we’re not setting a specific salary. Our focus is on finding the best fit without any constraints. Your worth is of utmost importance, and we’re committed to recognizing your value. Let’s discuss the incredible compensation package that awaits you! 😊
Offer package: Benefits: Our comprehensive benefits package includes health and life insurance, medical reimbursement for non-HMO covered expenses, de minimis benefits, a performance bonus, generous paid time off that can even be converted into cash, and a flexible work setup. Your well-being and success are at the heart of our package.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Qualified candidates will be notified via email for next step instructions. Please make sure to check your email (inbox & spam folders) regularly for any correspondence regarding your application as qualified candidates will be contacted immediately through email.