• UI/UX DESIGNER •
The UI/UX Designer is a key member of the Nimbyx Technology Team and is responsible for working closely with the different
leaders of the organization to set standards and build world-class UI/UX teams for each company in the nimbyx portfolio.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Develop standards on how to visualize and organize information by studying each product/service content; analyzing target
audience of each company; conducting focus groups, user interviews, and surveys; preparing storyboards; applying
• principles of human-computer interaction, comprehension, learning, and aesthetics
• Enhance organization reputation by governing all UI aspects of the different software products and ensuring that they are
on-brand, cohesive and relevant.
• Capable of potentially building and training a UI/UX team that can:
– Translate business solutions into wire frames, high fidelity mock-ups, detailed UI and visual design for web
and mobile applications.
– Analyze user interface problems and propose on-brand design solutions to improve overall user experience.
– Work closely with cross-functional teams to help define business and feature requirements.
– Monitor and measure site performance, while using data to make recommendations and improve
– Identify areas of the website/e-commerce platforms that are underperforming and present plans to improve.
– Lead A/B testing experiments for conversion rate optimization
– Ensure that all product data in all sites such as images, descriptions, product detail, and prices are consistent,
up to date and on-brand.
• At least 3+ years of related working experience UI/UX designing.
• Demonstrated understanding of agile values and principles
• Ability to handle multiple projects in a dynamic environment.
• Strong interpersonal, communication and stakeholder management skills.
• Can work independently, flexible, and willing to solve various challenges.
• Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude.
• Keen attention to detail
• Deep passion in first class customer experiences, innovation and delivering high-end products and services.
• Work experience in facilitation and fact-based problem solving to resolve complex issues and drive actionable outcomes.
• Good to have: Interactive web and e-commerce experience.
• Understanding of web, mobile, and social media platforms’ UX design principles
• Experience working in a collaborative team and working directly with developers for implementation of designs.
• Strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques