At Nimbyx, we are united by our vision to change the way the world views Filipinos, and we are committed to living our purpose: innovating for a healthier world.
Nimbyx empowers disruptive technology companies to grow exponentially by providing capital, personnel, and expertise. We supply the means to transform daring ideas into remarkable businesses, from software development to digital marketing and beyond.
A career at Nimbyx presents the opportunity to join a team with a unique combination of diverse expertise, top talent and strong management, who all set a powerful foundation for sustainable growth and a brighter future.
Video + Multimedia Expert •
Evident Digital • Full-time, Permanent Employment • BGC, Taguig • Hybrid Work Setup •
We are looking for a talented Video + Multimedia Expert who will bring sight and sound together in order to tell a cohesive story into a finished project that matches the director’s vision and is suitable for broadcasting.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the production team to understand their needs and requirements.
- Analyze the shooting script and raw footage to create a shot decision list that enhances continuity and captures the essence of each scene.
- Edit footage segments and piece together the film’s sequence.
- Incorporate music, dialogue, graphics, and effects to enhance the visual storytelling.
- Develop rough and final cuts, ensuring logical sequencing and smooth transitions.
- Work closely with stakeholders throughout the production and post-production process.
- Conceptualize and create basic storyboards to effectively communicate the video’s message and story.
- Possess basic knowledge of videography, including lighting, framing, and camera techniques.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest editing technologies and industry best practices to improve efficiency and productivity.
- An experienced Video Editor, regarded as an expert in video editing and post-production techniques. Proficient in utilizing industry-standard editing software packages such as Adobe Creative Suite (including Premiere and After Effects) and Final Cut.
- Capable of conceptualizing and creating basic storyboards that effectively convey the video’s message and story, showcasing technical proficiency, creativity, and storytelling ability.
- Keen eye for aesthetics and design, demonstrating a deep understanding of visual storytelling and artistic expression.
- An accomplished multimedia artist, able to design graphics and layout images using industry-standard photo editing software such as Photoshop.
- Great to have: Basic knowledge of videography, including lighting, framing, and camera techniques.
- Nice to have: Familiarity with special effects, 3D modeling, and compositing software is a plus.
- A creative thinker, with strong storytelling skills to craft compelling and engaging video content.
- Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation, and continuity in video editing, with the ability to create seamless and impactful visual narratives.
The successful candidate will be working remotely with our Evident Marketing Team in Vancouver; therefore, the ideal candidate must be open to following either Vancouver hours (12mn to 8am MNL) or early Day Shift MNL (5am to 2pm). Please ensure that you are open to either shift before applying.
Qualified candidates will be notified via email for next step instructions. Please make sure to check your email (inbox & spam folders) regularly for any correspondence regarding your application as qualified candidates will be contacted immediately through email.