Application Support Specialist (Level 2)
- Location: 31st Floor, One World Place, 9th Ave, Taguig, NCR
- Work set-up: Full Onsite
- Schedule: Night Shift, 11 PM – 8 AM (MON-FRI)
- Job type: Full-time
About this Role:
The Application Support Specialist will be responsible for promptly resolving customer and user issues, utilizing scripting techniques, and assisting in conducting root cause analysis. This role offers an exceptional opportunity to develop expertise in scripting, technical analysis, and issue resolution.
- Provide level 2 escalation for system issues, resolving problems urgently to minimize customer downtime and disruption.
- Conduct comprehensive analysis and diagnosis of complex technical problems, escalating to the Development team or specialized teams when necessary. Additionally, provide guidance to Customer Support personnel.
- Assist in the development and implementation of scripting solutions, automating support processes to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Maintain accurate records of support activities, including ticket management, issue resolutions, and updates to the knowledge base.
- Occasionally install, configure, and maintain desktop hardware and software components, ensuring compatibility and compliance with company standards.
- Stay up to date with emerging technologies and industry trends, proactively leveraging them to provide efficient support and recommend process improvements.
- Proven experience in an L1 or L2 support role, demonstrating the ability to provide technical assistance and troubleshooting for customers and end users.
- Solid understanding of desktop operating systems, such as Windows and macOS, and proficient in troubleshooting
- Basic knowledge of scripting languages, such as PowerShell, Python, SQL, or a strong willingness to learn and develop
- Strong problem-solving abilities with the capacity to analyze and resolve complex technical issues.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, enabling effective interaction with users and the delivery of
- Ability to work independently and efficiently during the night shift, effectively prioritizing tasks and meeting established
Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Strong customer service orientation and a commitment to delivering exceptional support experiences.
- Proactive and adaptable mindset, with a passion for continuous learning and professional development.
Qualified candidates will be notified via email for next step instructions. Please make sure to check your email (inbox & spam folders) regularly for any correspondence regarding your application as qualified candidates will be contacted immediately through email.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
At Nimbyx, we are united by our vision to change the way the world views Filipinos, and we are committed to living our purpose:
innovating for a healthier world.
A career at Nimbyx presents the opportunity to join a team with a unique combination of diverse expertise, top talent, and strong
management, who all set a powerful foundation for sustainable growth and a brighter future.