We are looking for a talented Multimedia Artist to assemble recorded footage into a finished project and do graphic design that matches the brand’s look and feel to be used as marketing assets.
Ultimately, as a Multimedia Artist, you should be able to bring sight and sound together to tell a cohesive story.
- Manipulate and edit film pieces in a seamless way
- Take a brief and grasp production team’s needs and specifications
- Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film
- Input music, dialogues, graphics, and effects
- Create rough and final cuts
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
- Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technology and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Design simple graphics, layout images as needed
- Proven work experience as a Video Editor
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g., Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects, and Final Cut)
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
- Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation, and continuity
- Familiarity with special effects, 3D, and compositing
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
- Knowledgeable in Photoshop/Canva