The RPA Developer is a key member of the Nimbyx Technology group and is responsible for building automation tools as per the operational needs of an organization.
Successful candidates for this role are those who enjoy seeing is how their work in automation benefits other people, mainly by reducing tedious manual tasks and making time for more important work.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Mapping processes and Data flow
- Modeling and developing robotic automation
- Managing production RPA jobs
- Identifying and analyzing the improvements that can be made
- Supporting users by using robots
- Supporting business teams in testing activities
- Solving the problems that arise at the day-to-day automation and redesigning accordingly
- Testing jobs and successfully migrating them to production
- Coming up with alternate or better practices for future development
- Must be able to multi-task with various projects on hand
- Communication and providing a solution to any identified and potential risks
- Identify internal and external process dependencies
- A degree in any computer science or engineering course.
- Good technical knowledge of automation or RPA tools like Robot Framework, Selenium, Blue Prism, UiPath, etc.
- Experience in programming languages such as C#, and Java.
- Experience in Robot Framework is a plus.
Setup • Collaboration • Perks
Work Setup: Full onsite
Office Location: One World Place, 32nd St., in BGC, Taguig City (near Uptown, Kidzania, and Home Depot).
Shift Schedule: 7am to 4pm •
Employment Type: Full-time • Permanent
Salary Details: Our focus is on finding the best fit without any constraints. Happy to discuss the incredible compensation package that awaits you!
Offer package: Our comprehensive benefits package includes health and life insurance, medical reimbursement for non-HMO covered expenses, de minimis benefits, a performance bonus, and generous paid time off that can even be converted into cash.
Who We’re Looking For
We’re seeking enthusiastic individuals who genuinely love delighting customers! If you’re someone who never shies away from challenges, finds a thrill in creative solutions, and takes ownership of your responsibilities, then you’re the perfect fit for our team!
We value proactive problem-solvers who embrace challenges and turn them into exciting growth opportunities. If you thrive on customer care, innovation, and proactive problem-solving, we invite you to be a part of our team.
Ready to bring your passion, determination, and upbeat spirit to our customer-focused environment, we are extremely excited to meet you!