Senior Financial Analyst
As a key part of the Finance team, you will be responsible for performing the daily operations of overall general accounting processes including accounts reconciliation, monthly financial review, analysis, and reporting, and month-end close activities for one or more of the companies within the Nimbyx group.
The person in this role should be a strong communicator who is able to work effectively with peers and management alike in a high-paced environment. The ideal candidate is someone who has experience in preparing journal entries, reconcile financial statements and accounts, and ensure data accuracy. Successful candidates will have attention to detail, strong technical accounting experience and can respond quickly, energetically, and enthusiastically.
What you will do:
- Work with Junior Controller in managing Philippine (PH) Entities.
- General Accounting functions, including but not limited to: Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Fixed Asset, Payroll Accounting, as well as Tax Considerations.
- Maintaining and reconciling Balance Sheet accounts and General Ledger accounts.
- Will handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings.
- Preparing Financial Statements and analyses.
- Will be responsible for cash liquidation, cash advance and transfer pricing process.
- Assisting with annual audit and compliance preparations.
- Investigating and resolving audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance.
- Performing other accounting duties and supporting team members as required or assigned.
- Graduate of B.S. Accountancy
- With at least 5 years progressive accounting experience
- Sound knowledge in accounting principles, standards, and regulations
- Superior data management and data analysis skills
- Strong organizational and stress management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
Nice to Have
- Proficient in Quick Books Online
- Knowledgeable in Power BI Tools
Work Setup: Onsite
Office Location: Embrace the vibrant atmosphere of One World Place, at 32nd St., in BGC, Taguig City.
Shift Schedule: Dayshift
Employment Type: Full-time Permanent
Salary Details: We’re dedicated to bringing in top-tier talent, which is why we’re not setting a specific salary. Our focus is on finding the best fit without any constraints. Your worth is of utmost importance, and we’re committed to recognizing your value. Let’s discuss the incredible compensation package that awaits you!
Offer package: Benefits: Our comprehensive benefits package includes health and life insurance, medical reimbursement for non-HMO covered expenses, de minimis benefits, a performance bonus, generous paid time off that can even be converted into cash, and a flexible work setup. Your well-being and success are at the heart of our package.