We’re an award-winning global technology company at the forefront of revolutionizing healthcare services on behalf of our global clients.
A career with Nimbyx means you’re looking for a place to fast track the trajectory of your career, removing the pre-conceived limitations of what your “job” should be, and genuinely creating impact on a global scale. It’s a place where you have control over where your career will go.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE:
The Talent Development Program is exclusively for Fresh Graduates who want to dip their toes in multiple corporate functions within the company – Finance, Marketing, HR, etc.
This is a full-time job where you will spend your first six (6) months working with our Finance Team learning Accounts Payable (AP) / Accounts Receivable (AR), then learn from other departments after.
Our Leadership Team will be investing in smart, determined, and highly motivated successful applicants by providing foundational skills and strategic thinking.
Getting hired for the Talent Development Program at Nimbyx means:
- Receiving a competitive starting salary including allowances, and benefits
- Working with leadership that promotes life-long learning
- Being part of a supportive culture that will influence your personal success
- Get exposed to tech-related projects that will continuously keep you and the company globally competitive
- Multiple career opportunities in leadership , training, stakeholder management
What you need to have:
You do not need to have a background in healthcare or have any experience. What you need to have is a high-degree of motivation to start building a thriving career in this digital age, great work ethics, and commitment to grow.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficient in Excel
- Can join us immediately
- Willing to work on shifting schedules
- Be smart, humble, and have exceptional attention to detail
- Excited to work full-time at a fully-equipped and premium space at our BGC Office