The two foundational levels of Maslow’s hierarchy of needs are physiological and safety … and that’s exactly what this role is designed to deliver.
As the Workplace Manager you will be accountable for ensuring that our workplaces are secure, inviting and operating flawlessly; and that our team members (your customer) are provided with the environment, tools, and equipment needed to exceed at their jobs. This position requires a driven, decisive, and operations-savvy professional with a collaborative work ethic and exceptional problem-solving skills. You’ll need to anticipate the needs of your customers, excel at leading others, and regularly “roll up your sleeves” to get the job done.
What you’ll do:
- Overall office and facilities management including:
- Housekeeping including pest control, cleaning.
- Office security including security access card management.
- Transportation and shuttle service
- Deliveries and shipping
- Manage sourcing, purchasing, distribution and inventory management for:
- Computer equipment and networks
- Office and pantry supplies
- Promotional materials
- And whatever else is needed to run the business.
- Manage business continuity by anticipating points of failure and proactively working cross functionally to address them.
- Take the lead in end-to-end planning and execution of office expansion projects / build outs.
- Initiate and work cross-functionally to plan, organize, and execute team events.
What you’ll need:
- Grit, passion, creativity, drive to succeed.
- Culture fit: critical thinker/problem solver, open and honest, builds trust, committed to own growth.
- Ability to lead within high-pressure, fast-paced, collaborative teams.
- High degree of accountability and ownership
- Self-motivated to produce excellent output and demonstrated initiative to improve the eco-system for your customers with little or no guidance.
Internally this role is referred to as a “mother hen” role, but at Nimbyx we welcome everyone regardless of who you are … at Nimbyx we care about the problems that you solve for your customer.