Do you have the passion for sharing your knowledge with others? We are seeking a Dental CAD Training Specialist to deliver training programs for our growing team of digital dentistry experts.
As our Dental CAD Training Specialist, you will work with new hires and experienced designers to help them develop the skills they need to succeed in their roles.
Digital Dental experience is not required – we will give you the foundations! If you’re looking for an opportunity to take your dental expertise to the next level and make a difference in the lives of patients, we want to hear from you!
What you will do:
- Deliver training programs for Dental CAD Engineers in Training including classroom training in dental anatomy fundamentals, dental products, and digital dental design
- Deliver upskill training for experienced designers to help them stay current with new technologies and industry trends
- Provide feedback and coaching to trainees to help them improve their performance
- Maintain accurate records of training, attendance, and trainee performance
- Conduct training needs assessments and work with the Instructional Design team to develop new training materials
- Collaborate with the Quality team and Operations Managers to ensure that training programs align with quality standards
What you should have:
- Good fundamentals in dental anatomy and prosthodontics
- Keen interest in Digital Dental Design
- Experience in training in the Business Processing Outsourcing environment is preferred but not required
- Comfortable managing and presenting in front of large groups of trainees
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to build rapport and provide effective feedback
- Willingness to change working schedule as required to support training (day or night) and open to travel to support training needs.