As the Security leader, you will serve as the security expert and advisor for senior management on emerging threats, vulnerabilities, and security concerns. You will protect the data of thousands of customers, build monitoring and detection tools, work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to promote a security-conscious culture, squash vulnerabilities, and help us achieve our compliance and regulatory goals.
The role includes autonomy towards defining problem statements and building viable solutions that are both internally and externally facing. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to have a large sense of ownership and make a fundamental impact on the business and the organization in a fast-moving environment.
Our Technology team values agility, collaboration, and autonomy. We’re building a team of not just strong problem-solvers, but innovators – a team who are excited to teach and learn from each other, share decisions and information freely, and work together on new problems that no other companies have solved before.
Lead a security-conscious culture
- Design, develop, and maintain core security protocols, policies, and services.
- Evangelize and educate security best practices across the company
- Understand and oversee control standards, and control testing strategies
- Ensure compliance against relevant industry security standards
- Participate in the design of new services and infrastructure
- Build out a comprehensive security roadmap.
Proactively detect and manage security threats
- Work with the key IT leaders to identify and put in place security and monitoring tools like SIEM, Web Filtering, 2FA, IDS, DLP, and O365 Threat Protection
- Perform in-depth monitoring and analysis of malicious files, backdoor entries, and security setup to prevent implications on a computer and network environment
- Create automation in order to support, monitor/audit, and enforce security policies and detect threats
- Perform vulnerability and penetration tests in all key areas and patch vulnerabilities
Internal Customer Management
- Interact with customers and work with a global team with a flexible schedule
- Present findings and explain impact and solutions to any level of leadership and other engineers.
- Conduct regular security awareness training and campaigns to educate employees about current threats and best practices.
★ ★ ★
Join us at the forefront of Cybersecurity Innovation!
As our Cybersecurity Manager, you’ll lead the charge in protecting our customers’ data, shaping a security-conscious culture, and driving compliance initiatives. This isn’t just a job; it’s an opportunity to define problems and craft groundbreaking solutions in a collaborative, agile environment.
At Nimbyx, we value agility, collaboration, and autonomy. We’re not just problem-solvers; we’re innovators excited to learn, teach, and tackle new challenges together. If you’re passionate about leading a security-conscious culture, designing robust security protocols, and staying ahead of emerging threats, this role offers a unique platform to make a fundamental impact.
Ready to pioneer the future of cybersecurity? Join us and be part of a team that’s shaping the digital landscape.
Apply now and let’s redefine security standards together!
Setup • Collaboration • Perks
Work Setup: Our long-term vision is to foster a strong company culture and align every member with the company’s mission and vision. In line with this, we plan to bring all employees back to our BGC office to strengthen cohesive team discussions, enhance shared business context, and elevate the team’s potential for success.
Office Location: One World Place, 32nd St., in BGC, Taguig City (near Uptown, Kidzania, and Home Depot).
Shift Schedule: We provide our team members with the flexibility to choose a specific daily schedule that aligns with their preferences. This empowers team members to align their work hours with their peak productivity times, fostering a more efficient, productive, and balanced work environment. • Early morning shift at 5am or 6 or 7am? Or if you’re cool with the night shift, we’re cool with that too!
Employment Type: Full-time • Permanent
Salary Details: Our focus is on finding the best fit without any constraints. Your worth is of utmost importance, and we’re committed to recognizing your value. Let’s discuss the incredible compensation package that awaits you!
Offer package: Our comprehensive benefits package includes health and life insurance, medical reimbursement for non-HMO covered expenses, de minimis benefits, a performance bonus, generous paid time off that can even be converted into cash, and a flexible work setup. Your well-being and success are at the heart of our package.