IT PROJECT MANAGER
The Project Manager role is all about taking ownership and driving projects forward from start to finish. We’re not just looking for someone to track progress or facilitate meetings – we need a true go-getter with a “make it happen” attitude.
You’ll need to quickly grasp the purpose and goals behind each project and have a deep understanding of our customers. You’ll thrive in high-pressure situations, tackling complex challenges head-on and delivering results on large-scale initiatives.
As an individual contributor, you know that this role is all about rolling up your sleeves and taking ownership of your projects. It’s about being proactive, resourceful, and determined to see things through to completion. We’re looking for someone who can confidently step up and make things happen.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with stakeholders to translate problem statements into clear project scope and timelines.
- Lead the project team, including third-party vendors, to ensure seamless project execution.
- Ensure timely delivery of all projects and commitments.
- Facilitate effective communication among project team members, ensuring accurate transfer of information.
- Manage changes to project scope, schedule, and resources.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Provide regular reporting and escalate issues to management when necessary.
- Foster strong relationships with clients and stakeholders.
- Create, maintain, and track project documentation.
- Deliver timely and informative reports to all stakeholders and conduct regular cross-organizational management briefings.
- 5 years of project management experience in the technology industry.
- Exceptional proficiency in applying project management frameworks, tools, and concepts.
- Demonstrated expertise in project scoping, user story-based requirements gathering and specification, validation, and release management.
- Proven track record of successfully managing projects throughout the entire project lifecycle.
- Our non-negotiables: critical thinker, committed to personal growth, open and honest communicator, able to build trust.
- Customer-focused mindset with a passion for understanding customers and solving their problems.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup culture with a willingness to embrace rapid change.
At Nimbyx, we are united by our vision to change the way the world views Filipinos.
Nimbyx is a global technology company at the forefront of revolutionizing healthcare. From AI and RPA to digital scanning, 3D printing and digital training, we’re using the latest tech to make healthcare more efficient, effective, and accessible for all. Nimbyx empowers disruptive technology companies to grow exponentially by providing capital, personnel, and expertise – supplying the means to transform daring ideas into remarkable businesses.
A career at Nimbyx presents the opportunity to join a team with a unique combination of diverse expertise, top talent, and strong management, who all set a powerful foundation for sustainable growth and a brighter future.