As a key part of the Finance team, you will be responsible for performing the daily operations of overall general accounting processes including accounts reconciliation, monthly financial review, analysis, and reporting, and month-end close activities for one or more of companies within the Nimbyx group.
The person in this role should be a strong communicator who is able to work effectively with peers and management alike in a high-paced environment. The ideal candidate is someone who experience in preparing journal entries, reconcile financial statements and accounts, and ensure data accuracy. Successful candidates will have attention to detail, strong technical accounting experience and can respond quickly, energetically, and enthusiastically.
- Responsible for month-end close, reconciliation, financial reporting based on company’s policies and procedures and management reports tailored to the organization’s needs.
- Analyze financial data, variances, and trends to provide meaningful insights and recommendations for improving financial performance.
- Perform the day-to day accounting processes and procedures relating to, but not limited to fixed assets, prepaids, and certain accruals.
- Perform monthly reconciliations and account analysis for designated balance sheet accounts to ensure the accuracy and completeness of financial records.
- Review daily bank activities and perform bank reconciliations using the Quickbooks bank module.
- Correctly record, monitor intercompany transactions, and reconcile accounts.
- Assist on financial reviews and year-end audit procedures with external auditors and or third parties.
- Perform additional tasks as requested.
- Interfaces with other departments to determine the monthly accruals and other monthly journal entries, especially relating to closing activities. Communicate with the employee population regarding relevant accounting issues.
- Collaborate with other departments, including operations, and management, to provide accurate financial information and support business objectives.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA preferred and worked in a BPO / Shared Services environment supporting North America
- 5 to 10 years of accounting experience.
- Strategic thinking and ability to translate financial data into actionable insights.
- Strong understanding of accounting operations and close procedures.
- Highly detail oriented and organized in work.
- Good understanding of GAAP
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus.
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives.
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving and results.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, advanced Excel
Self-starter: high attention to details and can adapt to fast-paced environment